This week in DairyBusiness Update: July 15, 2013
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) House Farm Bill: House passes split Farm Bill with Goodlatte-Scott, but not nutrition programs. What's next?
2) WASDE: Latest USDA outlook raises 2013 milk output estimate, lowers projected prices.
3) Trends: Catching up on two weeks of dairy trade, price and cost reports.
4) Industry: USDA accepting bids for Greek yogurt school pilot program.
5) Washington: Livestock truckers, antibiotic limits, EPA restraint & USDEC funding.
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett