This week in DairyBusiness Update: Sept. 27, 2013
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) Happy New (fiscal) Year: Can a Farm Bill be far behind?
2) Bulls, bears (and the panda impact): China’s dairy buying felt in global prices
3) Trends: 2012 per capita cheese consumption a record; July commercial disappearance better
4) Numbers: Weekly dairy cow culling highest since early March
5) Washington: Fire prevention; REAP digesters; organic trade; antibiotics
Next week: Due to travel and an extensive meeting schedule at World Dairy Expo (Oct. 1-5), there will be no DairyBusiness Update next Friday, Oct. 4. Look for daily news alerts at www.dairybusiness.com.
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett