Join nearly 500 nutrition consultants, feed manufacturers, sales professionals, and university professionals at this premier industry event!
The annual Cornell Nutrition Conference is designed to provide industry leading research and information to feed industry professionals and nutritional consultants. Emerging topics across the spectrum of animal nutrition are presented by industry leading academics and researchers.
2019 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Pre-Conference Symposium sponsored by Micronutrients – “No Guts, No Glory: Strategies Supporting a Healthy Digestive System
- Breakfasts sponsored by NuTech Biosciences and Novus International
- Short Chain Fatty Acid Absorption and Metabolism – Dr. Greg Penner, University of Saskatchewan
- Inflammation and Calcium Homeostasis: Potential Implications for the Transition Period – Dr. Lance Baumgard, Iowa State University
- Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress in Transition Cows – Dr. Lorraine Sordillo, Michigan State University
- Where’s the Beef? The Changing Face of Animal Agriculture in the Northeast – Dr. Mike Baker, Cornell University
- Dietary Lecithin Supplementation and Fatty Acid Digestibility in Cows – Dr. Joseph McFadden, Cornell University
- Managing Feed Variability to Improve Precision of Nutrient Delivery – Dr. Kristan Reed, Cornell University
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 – Thursday, October 24, 2019
6301 State Route 298, East Syracuse, New York, 13057
$200 per person before October 1