The 2020 Interbull and ICAR meetings will be held in the beautiful city of Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, from 8 to 12 of June.
The central theme for the ICAR Conference is “Circular economy, and its impact and challenges in animal performance recording”.
Submission of abstracts for the ICAR session (including the joint Interbull-ICAR session “Supporting Circular Economy: how does it affect the Breeding Goals”) closes on 29 February 2020. Please visit www.icar2020.nl/program for details.
The overall theme for the Interbull Open 2020 meetings is “Innovations in national and international genetic and genomic evaluations” with specific attention to:
– Big data and machine learning for the benefit of genetic and genomic evaluation.
– Meta-analytical methods in animal genetic and genomic evaluation.
– Experience with single-step evaluation.
– Implementing new traits in genetic and genomic evaluation systems.
– Cross-breed genetic and genomic evaluations.
Visit https://interbull.org/ib/2020_interbull_meeting for further information on the Interbull meeting and how to submit your contribution! (submission closes on 1 May 2020).
Don’t miss the chance to contribute and hear all about the latest trending innovations, secure your spot already today viahttps://www.icar2020.nl/registration-fees/