Join nearly 400 progressive dairy producers and industry professionals at this premier industry event!
This biennial conference offers high-quality programming targeted to progressive dairy farmers in the Northeast. Previously known as the NEDPA Conference, the mission remains the same – to provide the latest information on current trends and topics in the dairy industry through dynamic and informative sessions designed to re-energize businesses and improve performance.
The 2020 theme, “Focus on the Future”, includes sessions that feature diverse topics including: on farm technology; protecting your brand; environmental issues updates; and several presentations on navigating changes resulting from the new agricultural labor legislation. In addition to gaining invaluable information for your dairy operations, this conference creates a valuable opportunity to network with other farmers and industry professionals from throughout the Northeast and beyond.
2020 SPEAKER AND PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Jay Waldvogel – Dairy Farmers of America
- Steve Bodart – Compeer Financial
- Phil Plourd – Blimling and Associates
- Cheryl Jones – University of Kentucky
- Julio Giordano – Cornell University
- Chuck Palmer – Michael Best and Friedrich LLP
- Karl Czymmek – Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
- Emily Stepp – National Milk Producers Federation
- Chris Wolf – Cornell University
- Tom Wall – Dairy Coach LLC
- Sponsored Pre-Conference Breakout Sessions
- Exhibitor Tradeshow
March 11 – 12, 2020
Holiday Inn Syracuse-Liverpool
441 Electronics Parkway, Liverpool, New York, 13088, USA
Early bird rates available until February 14, 2020
Full Conference Details
Want to get your organization even more involved? Find out how to become an exhibitor at the trade show and check out other sponsorship opportunities.