Some are round, set for five with a dog underneath waiting for something to drop. Some are rectangular, feature homemade pies and have a highchair at the end. Others have take-out set for two and are in front of a television. Although each may look different, the table is where we come together to connect, to engage with each other and to hear from and be heard.
If you’re a farmer or rancher, we want to see what a seat at your table looks like! Enter the Animal Agriculture Alliance‘s “A Seat At The Table” Farmer Photo Contest for your chance to win a seat at the 2019 Stakeholders Summit. You’ll learn about key issues facing food and agriculture and gain the supportive network and tools you need for success on your farm. So how do you enter?
How do I enter?
- Take a photo of a seat at your table
- Post it on Instagram or Facebook
- Tag the photo to @animalagalliance
- Use the hashtag #AAA19
- Contest entry ends Saturday, February 10 at midnight
How can I win?
In addition to a free registration, the first-place winner will receive a $300 travel stipend and a two-night stay at the Summit hotel. The second-place winner will also have their hotel covered.
- First place: Free registration, $300 travel stipend and a two-night stay at the Summit hotel
- Second place: Free registration and a two-night stay at the Summit hotel
- Third – fifth place: Free registration
The annual Summit brings top thought leaders in the industry together to discuss hot-button issues and out-of-the-box ideas. The 2018 event was the largest yet, attracting 305 attendees. To learn more, visit the Summit website.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.