Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) today celebrated the opening of its new high-tech livestock feed facility in Quincy, Illinois. This is the fourth cutting-edge animal nutrition manufacturing facility in North America opened in recent months by the global leader in value-added products and solutions for both production and companion animals.
“Animal nutrition is one of our key growth platforms, and this investment is another great example of the efforts we are taking to become the go-to partner for our livestock, aquaculture and companion- animal customers around the globe,” said ADM Chairman and CEO Juan Luciano. “We’ve made significant investments to expand and improve our animal nutrition capabilities. This is an exciting time for our business and our customers alike, and I’m proud to help celebrate the ribbon cutting of this impressive new facility in Quincy.”
- Expanded warehouse space to serve customers more quickly and
- Enhanced manufacturing capabilities to serve increased demand for ADM
- Dedicated feed line for non-medicated
- Automated packaging and process
- Unique pressed tubs for multiple
“ADM is not only adding value to agricultural products, they’re making a significant contribution to the agriculture economy in Illinois,” said Illinois Lt. Gov. Juliana Stratton. “We’re delighted that ADM continues to invest across the state and here in Quincy.”
- Acquiring Neovia — a leader in value-added products and solutions for both production andcompanion animals
- Building and renovating three specialty animal nutrition plants in China, and four in theS.
- Acquiring pet treat manufacturer Crosswind
- Expanding pet food ingredient manufacturing capabilities in North
- Entering into a partnership with China-based Qingdao Vland Biotech Group and building a cutting-edge research lab in California to develop and commercialize animal feed
- Purchasing Protexin—a leading provider of probiotic supplements for a variety of animal markets, including aquaculture, equine, livestock and companion animals, as well as human wellness
For more information about ADM’s animal nutrition products and offerings, visitwww.admanimalnutrition.com.