“In 2018, we had over 2,000 people join AFIA at its conferences, where they could learn about the latest regulations impacting their businesses and network with prospective buyers,” said Veronica Rovelli, AFIA’s senior director of meetings and events. “In 2019, we will be offering another exciting line-up of events, including new sessions, such as a conference focused on swine nutrition at the upcoming International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE).”
- Feb. 12-14: International Feed Expo at IPPE – Atlanta, GA
- Feb. 12: Pet Food Conference at IPPE – Atlanta, GA
- Feb. 13: The High-Performance Sow at IPPE – Atlanta, GA
- May 14-16: Purchasing and Ingredient Suppliers Conference – Orlando, FL
- July 30 – Aug. 1: Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training – Nashville, TN
- Sept. 10-12: Liquid Feed Symposium – Omaha, NE
- Nov. 6-8: Equipment Manufacturers Conference – Marco Island, FL
AFIA will also continue its ninth year of partnering with Kansas State University to offer a five-week online course, “AFIA/KSU 500: Fundamentals of Feed Manufacturing.” The course will be offered between: Feb. 11-April 1; April 15-June 3; Aug. 26-Oct. 14; and Oct. 21-Dec. 9.
For more information or to register, visit afia.org/events.