Committee terms run from May 1-April 30 each year, and volunteers serve a term of three years. Each of AFIA’s 13 committees represent the interests of specific disciplines and segments throughout the feed industry and work together on supporting activities and programs critical to AFIA’s legislative and regulatory efforts and various member services.
AFIA thanks the following 2018 outgoing committee members.
- Susan Dominy, Aquafeed.com
- Tim Reed, Reed Mariculture
- Mark Lamb, SouthFresh Feeds
- Chris Province, DSM Nutritional Products
- Scott Snyder, Clear Springs Foods
- Kenneth Vaupel, Alfagreen Supreme
- Josh Poulin, Poulin Grain, Inc.
- Kim Hager, CHS Inc.
Feed Regulatory Committee
- Jon Nelson, Southeastern Minerals, Inc.
- Cathy Rieff, Ridley USA Inc.
Ingredient Approval and Definition Committee
- Sandra Tuttle, Chr. Hansen, Inc.
- Kenneth Gilmurray, JBS USA/Pilgrims
- Pam Kaufman, Royal Canin USA, Inc.
- Jiri Kratochvil, Westway Feed Products LLC
International Trade Committee
- Douglas Hard, APC, Inc.
- Elishia Carrillo, BioZyme Incorporated
- Lina Lopez, WellPet LLC
Liquid Feed Committee
- Jeff Kafka, Elanco Animal Health
- Randy Lessman, Midwest Ag Supplements LLC
- Tim Kelly, R&D LifeSciences LLC
- Brandon Raddatz, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Matt Hill, Elanco Animal Health
- Mike Cope, Huvepharma, Inc.
- Charlie Hofer, Milk Products
- Crystal Blin, BioZyme Incorporated
- Bob Buresh, Novus International
- Kevin Touchette, Ajinomoto Heartland, Inc.
- Juan Tricarico, Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy
Pet Food Committee
- Lance Hollweg, Armada Grain Company
- Susy Tejayadi, Nature’s Variety
- Beverly Thomas, SPF North America
- Christopher Mains, Zeigler Bros, Inc.
- Jessica Denoncourt, WellPet LLC
Production Compliance Committee
- Scott Lovin, Ag Partners LLC
- Frank Goode, ILC Resources
- Tom Staudt, MFA Incorporated
- Larry Hooper, Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Randy Henley, Tennessee Farmers Cooperative
- Mike Strobel, Westway Feed Products LLC
- Robert Willman, DuPont
Purchasing & Ingredient Suppliers Committee
- Jim Anderson, Diversified Ingredients, Inc.
- Everett Jones, Mosaic Feed Ingredients
- Wyatt Johnson, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC
- Chuck Loefer, ADM Animal Nutrition
Quality and Animal Food Safety Committee
- Douglas Hard, APC, Inc.
- Amber Krotky, MARS Horsecare US
- Eric Johansen, Wilbur-Ellis Feed LLC
- Brent Babyak, Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- Jeremy Hobbs, Hi-Pro Feeds
Founded in 1909, the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), based in Arlington, Va., is the world’s largest organization devoted exclusively to representing the business, legislative and regulatory interests of the U.S. animal food industry and its suppliers. The organization’s membership is comprised of more than 680 domestic and international companies that represent the total feed industry—manufacturers of commercial and integrated feed and pet food, ingredient suppliers, pharmaceutical companies, industry support and equipment manufacturers. AFIA members manufacture more than 75 percent of the feed and 70 percent of the non-grain ingredients used in the country. AFIA is also recognized as the leader on international industry developments, and holds membership in the International Feed Industry Federation (IFIF).