We understand COVID-19 has made an impact not only how we live in our day-today lives, but also in the way we operate our businesses. We acknowledge that impact, but also want to recognize and provide insight on the opportunity it presents for building a stronger future together. This agricultural webinar series offers economic and stimulus updates, provides details on the dairy protection program, and creates discussion on the focus of fiscal longevity. Join the South Dakota Ag Foundation and Central Plains Dairy Foundation, in partnership with SDARL, Farm Credit Services of America, and Maxwell Strategies, this summer to interact in discussion with our highly experienced and educated speakers from all different areas of agriculture.
Our first session will be led by John Weber, a Senior Advisor for U.S. Representative Dusty Johnson. In this capacity, he advises on issues relating to agriculture, energy, trade, and natural resources. He also manages Rep. Johnson’s work on the House Agriculture Committee where Dusty serves as Ranking Member of the Nutrition and Oversight Subcommittee. John graduated from South Dakota State University receiving a Bachelor of Science Degree in Animal Science. He grew up in animal agriculture, working on his family’s feedlot in Sanborn, MN.
Food Assistance Program (CFAP) as well as the prospects for future assistance. Interact with John during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
To register for John’s session, please click here!
- Federal Response to Ag and COVID-19 – June 23rd @10AM (CST) with John Weber
- Managing Through the Black Swan Cycle – July 2nd @ 10AM (CST) with Dr. David Kohl
- Financial Decision Making & Resiliency in a Crisis! – July 23rd @ 10AM (CST) with Alan
- Leadership During Uncertain Times – TBD – with Chris Maxwell & Don Norton
- Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) Insurance – TBD – with Jane Jaspers and Bradyn Steffen
- Dairy Economic Update – TBD – with Sarina Sharp
If you are interested in any of the sessions, please email [email protected]. She will contact you as soon as you may register for the rest of the series.