Be proactive and prepared - protect your dairy's brand.
In a NEW on-farm format,
join fellow dairy farmers at Pagels Ponderosa Dairy in Kewaunee County
or Boon Farms in Clark County.
Why other farm owners and managers have attended:
- Needed a go-to crisis plan, in case of an incident
- Wanted to be confident, when working with the media
- Had social media accounts, but didn't have content and resources to manage
- Always tried to be neighborly, but didn't have an organized plan
- Managed people, but never developed best-management practices
This leadership training is for farm owners and team members tasked with consumer and media relations. The Dairy's Visible Voice 5-part leadership series will provide proven
leadership and communication skills to position your business for success
and amplify the value you bring to your local community.
|Social Media Strategy
Walk away with a comprehensive plan to manage your dairy's brand and protect your livelihood as you effectively engage with media and consumers-traditionally and digitally.
Registration fee covers the workshop, training materials and meals.
Due to limited space, registration is required.
PDPW Member Series Registration: $625/person
Non-Member Series Registration: $800/person
Register by calling: 800.947.7379