National Dairy Month is less than a month away!
We have set up a number of programs under a theme of “Celebrate Wisconsin Dairy Farmers” with the goal of increasing understanding of and trust in our farmers, farming and our wonderful, nutritious products. We will deliver farmer stories and messages in three main ways:
- Our “I’m a Wisconsin Dairy Farmer” documentary films with suggested opening/closing remarks for announcers to air during newscasts
- YouTube and Connected TVs (e.g., Roku) ads
- Ongoing media pitching to local and statewide news outlets
In addition, we’ve developed a series of digital activities that help Wisconsinites engage with and reinforce their love of dairy:
- ILoveDairy.com mobile site which includes several activities that include trivia, a cheese car game, our farmer films and more. Note this webpage can only be accessed via cell phone
- Spotify National Dairy Month 2020 Playlist
- America’s Dairyland Facebook and Instagram accounts which will be posting several times a week throughout June
- WI Dairy Trivia images
- Digital ads
- Celebrate WI Dairy Farmer images
- Radio PSAs
- 2020 National Dairy Month Ideas
- Recipe cards optimized for Pinterest
Your support in sharing Wisconsin dairy farmer stories and building dairy love is key to making sure everyone in Wisconsin knows and celebrates dairy – an industry that represents our heritage and future.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or let us know how we can help you.
Director, Farmer Communications and Programs
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
608.836.8820 | 608.203.7244 (direct)