Be clear. Be heard. Be the voice of dairy.
8418 Excelsior Dr., Madison, Wisconsin
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
When a planned event or unexpected incident occurs on farm – good or bad – our consumers and community expect to hear from the dairy owner, managers or allied industry experts immediately.
Open to dairy farmers and allied industry, take a step in the right direction and engage media professionals with confidence during the PDPW Media Workshop on Oct. 17, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Madison, Wis. The workshop is led by media communication experts Linda Wenck and Judy Rupnow from MorganMyers.
You’ll walk away able to better:
- Manage media professionals with confidence
- Connect with consumers through media outlets
- Build credibility with media professionals
- Access tested key messages (animal welfare, antibiotic use, hormones, water/manure management, etc.)
- Practice being on the spot in mock interviews and answering “nightmare” questions
The PDPW Media Training Workshop is a part of the Dairy’s Visible Voice® curriculum – leadership development through effective communication.
PDPW Member: $125.00
*Registration includes certified instruction, training materials, lunch, refreshments and access to like-minded, progressive dairy farmers.
Similar communications trainings will be held in Madison:
- Dec. 11: Crisis Management
- Jan. 10: Effective Leadership
- Feb. 7: Social Media Strategy
Participants can earn up to 7.0 Dairy AdvanCE continuing education (CE) credits.