TARGETS AND MANAGES BOTTOM DWELLING SLUDGE!
- Liquefies manure, which simplifies pumping and agitation, resulting in savings on energy consumption and equipment wear
- Increases lagoon and waste holding capacity
- Breaks down salts and chemicals harmful to crops
- Enhances nutrient potential to crops
- Reduces strong odors associated with lagoons
- Aids in reducing maintenance costs of manure transfer systems
- Reduces clogging and resulting replacement costs of manure separation screens
WHAT IS COUNTERSTRIKE™ LAGOON SLUDGE BUSTER?
CounterStrike Lagoon Sludge Buster is a liquid catalyst that enhances aerobic activity within liquid and semi-solid wastes. The product is formulated to be heavier than most wastes. This dense characteristic causes it to gravitate toward lagoon bottoms where it digests solids, causing them to rise to the surface, creating a visible volcanic-like circulatory action that accelerates waste decomposition.
In farming applications, CounterStrike promotes soil health when manure from treated lagoons is applied to fields. Treated liquid manure increases water penetration into the soil, which improves soil fertility, resulting in greater plant production and yield potential.