- Been working with dairy cows and are looking to increase your knowledge of reproductive management?
- Had some formal training or course work but want a refresher on reproductive management?
- Been working with the farm repro program but want to know more about the how, what and why?
- Wanted to improve the reproductive performance of your herd but need to know where to start?
- Wanted to increase the skills you bring to the farm or your farm employer?Been wondering where you’ll find the time to attend a course or workshop
If so, this course is designed for you!
You’ll learn the basics of reproductive management then quickly build from there to understand and manage an effective dairy reproductive program... all from the comfort of a computer!
Anatomy and Physiology
Monitoring Reproductive Programs
Heifer Reproduction Management
Dr. Julio Giordano, DVM, MS, PhD
Dr. Robert A. Lynch, DVM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Dairy business on-farm personnel seeking to increase their knowledge of dairy reproductive management. Participants should possess a formal or informal background in dairy cattle management but not necessarily in reproductive management.
October 30 - December 15, 2017
$265.00 per person
Register before October 15 and receive a $25 discount!
The bulk of the course happens on your own time, with discussions, readings, and assignments in Moodle. To add to the experience, webinars will be woven into the online interface of the course to allow you to meet on a weekly basis and learn from the presenters and ask questions in real time. If you miss one, they are always recorded and posted for later viewing.
FOR FULL COURSE INFORMATION, VISIT