- Worked with dairy cows and are looking to increase your knowledge of reproductive management?
- Had some formal training or course work but want a refresher on reproductive management?
- Been working with the farm repro program but want to know more about the how, what and why?
- Wanted to improve the reproductive performance of your herd but need to know where to start?
- Wanted to increase the skills you bring to the farm or your farm employer?Been wondering where you’ll find the time to attend a course or workshop
If so, this course is designed for you!
You’ll learn the basics of reproductive management then quickly build from there to understand and manage an effective dairy reproductive program… all from the comfort of a computer!
Anatomy and Physiology • Synchronization Protocols • Breeding Strategies • A.I. Techniques • Monitoring Reproductive Programs • Heifer Reproduction Management
• Dr. Julio Giordano, DVM, MS, PhD – Cornell University
• Dr. Robert A. Lynch, DVM – PRO-DAIRY
• Jonna Egli – Genex
• Magdalena Masello-Souza, DVM – Cornell University
• Matias Stangaferro, DVM – Cornell University
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Dairy business on-farm personnel seeking to increase their knowledge of dairy reproductive management. Participants should possess a formal or informal background in dairy cattle management but not necessarily in reproductive management.
October 30 – December 15, 2017
$265.00 per person
Register before October 15 and receive a $25 discount!
This is a seven week course offered online. Corresponding assignments are due each week. To get the most out of the experience, you should expect to spend 2 to 3 hours per week on the lessons and assignments. The course is offered through Moodle, an easy-to-use online interface that you’ll view through your personal computer’s web browser.
The bulk of the course happens on your own time, with discussions, readings, and assignments in Moodle. To add to the experience, webinars will be woven into the online interface of the course to allow you to meet on a weekly basis and learn from the presenters and ask questions in real time. If you miss one, they are always recorded and posted for later viewing.
FOR FULL COURSE INFORMATION, VISIT