In an exclusive interview at Dairy Forum 2020, Ambassador Gregg Doud, Chief Agricultural Negotiator for the United States, will give an overview of the Administration’s efforts to secure long-term trade deals with China, Japan, Mexico and Canada, and the EU. etc. We sat down with the Ambassador for a preview of his remarks.
- Economic Forecast for 2020: A Roadmap for Business in the Trump Era
- The Power of China: The role of China In the Future of the Dairy Industry
- Alternative Proteins: Making Whey and Milk Without the Curds and Cows
- CBD: Is There a Market for Dairy?
- Women in the Workplace: Insights for Dairy Forum
- Sustainability Moving Forward for Dairy
- Hamdi Ulukaya, CEO & Founder, Chobani
- Stan Ryan, President & CEO, Darigold, Inc.
- Marci Rossell, Former Co-Host of Squawk Box
- Ambassador Gregg Doud, Chief Agricultural Negotiator, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Peter Bergen, CNN National Security Analyst & Best Selling Author ofManhunt
- Jeff Eggers, Executive Director, McChrystal Group Leadership Institute
- Experts from McKinsey & Company
- Analysts from Rabobank
Registration for Dairy Forum is required to reserve a room. Once registered, you may make your hotel reservations online or directly with the hotel by calling