The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) is pleased to welcome credentialed members of the media to attend Dairy Forum 2020 in Scottsdale, Ariz., Jan. 26-29. IDFA President and CEO Michael Dykes, D.V.M., will hold a media availability for registered, credentialed members of the media on Monday, Jan. 27 from 4:00-4:30 p.m. MST. To learn more, visit www.dairyforum.org.
“Dairy Forum 2020 is a celebration of the Power of Dairy,” said Michael Dykes, D.V.M., president and CEO of IDFA. “Dairy is a nourishing, sustainable food that delivers unparalleled health and consumer benefits, advances environmental stewardship, and powers economic growth. As the largest dairy member association in the world, IDFA is proud to offer Dairy Forum 2020 to our industry’s innovators and thought leaders, as well as those looking to gain knowledge and cultivate relationships.”
The Dairy Forum 2020 program is filled with thought leaders, renowned experts, and industry executives who will share their insights and perspectives on a wide variety of relevant topics to advance dairy’s growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
- An Armchair Conversation with Chobani’s CEO & Founder, Hamdi Ulukaya
- Alternative Proteins: Making Whey and Milk Without the Curds and Cows
- The Power of China
- What Shapes American Food and Beverage Consumption Behavior
- Economic Forecast for 2020: A Roadmap for Businesses in the Trump Era
- Sustainability Moving Forward for Dairy
- The Power of Leadership: Top Dairy CEOs Share Their Perspectives
- Insights into the Global Dairy Economy
- And much more
- Michael Dykes, D.V.M., President & CEO, IDFA
- Hamdi Ulukaya, CEO & Founder, Chobani
- Thierry Clement, President, Lactalis American Group
- Ron Dunford, President & CEO, Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- Marci Rossell, Former Chief Economist, Co-Host of Squawk Box, CNBC
- Jerry D. Kaminski, Chief Operating Officer, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Mariano Lozano, Chief Executive Officer, Danone North America
- Lino A. Saputo, Jr., CEO & Chairman of the Board, Saputo Inc.
- Kelly Bengston, SVP, Chief Procurement Officer, Global Sourcing, Starbucks Corporation
- Ambassador Gregg Doud, Chief Agricultural Negotiator, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Phil Plourd, President, Blimling & Associates, Inc.
- Stan Ryan, President & CEO, Darigold, Inc.
- Irina Starikova, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- And many more
Details for Media
Credentialed members of the media must register in advance to attend Dairy Forum 2020. Due to high demand, walk-in registrations for media are unlikely. Please contact email@example.com to register in advance. Visit www.dairyforum.org for details.
When (all times MST): Dairy Forum 2020 begins at 6 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020 and ends on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. On-site registration to confirm attendance occurs throughout Dairy Forum 2020. Once registered on-site, members of the media may attend the sessions of most interest to them.
IDFA President and CEO Michael Dykes will hold a media availability for registered, credentialed members of the media on Monday, Jan. 27 from 4:00-4:30 p.m. MST.
Where: The Westin Kierland Resort, 6902 E Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85254