The Center is hosting free virtual roundtable meeting on October 22
Dairy farmers who are navigating a changing marketplace and dairy professionals who guide their clients through the change management process are encouraged to attend the Center for Dairy Excellence’s virtual roundtable meeting this fall. The event, titled “Leading With Change: Managing Change on Your Dairy,” will take place on Thursday, October 22 from 10 to 11:45 a.m. and feature Dr. King Hickman as guest speaker.
“As dairy producers work to make changes on their dairy, it’s important to understand the business planning process and how to lead farm teams through the change management journey,” said Jayne Sebright, Executive Director at the Center for Dairy Excellence. “The roundtable meeting will feature in-depth discussions and coaching strategies to help you successfully navigate change.”
“Dr. Hickman’s broad range of experience gives him a unique combination of technical, business management and coaching skills,” Sebright said. “His strategies for tackling change are especially relevant to dairy professionals who want to establish business plans and visions for the future.”
Learn more about the virtual roundtable event:
- When: Thursday, October 22 from 10 to 11:45 a.m.
- Where: Virtual event. You will receive a link to access the virtual meeting after registering.
- Topics Covered:
- How to establish goals and plans to execute them on the farm
- How to objectively evaluate your farm’s resources and abilities
- How to facilitate conversations to get everyone engaged and moving in the same direction
- How to lead others through the change management process
- How to Register: Visit www.centerfordairyexcellence.org/roundtable to register online.
The virtual roundtable meeting is free, but registration is required. Space is limited. Register online at centerfordairyexcellence.org/roundtable or contact Heidi Zimmerman at 717-346-0849.