What else can you expect from the roundtable conversations? Representatives from the Center and Penn State Extension’s Dairy Team will explain the steps involved in developing a risk management plan and calculating cost of production. You’ll also have opportunities to ask questions about current market dynamics and walk away with resources to help you better monitor your own cost of production.
All meetings are free and will include a meal followed by discussion.
FIND A DATE & LOCATION NEAR YOU
Dairy producer roundtable meetings will be held at the following locations:
- New Holland— Friday, November 1 at 8 a.m., Yoder’s (14 S. Tower Road New Holland, PA 17557)
- Lewisburg— Thursday, November 7 at 9 a.m., Ag Choice Farm Credit (450 International Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837)
- Mansfield— Thursday, November 7 at 1 p.m., Lamb’s Creek Food and Spirits (200 Gateway Drive, Mansfield, PA 16933)
- Martinsburg— Tuesday, November 12 at 9 a.m., The Bistro at the Village Green (403 Village Way, Martinsburg, PA 16662)
- Grove City— Tuesday, November 12 at 1:30 p.m., Hoss’s Steak and Sea House (1948 Leesburg Grove City Rd., Grove City, PA 16127)
- Chambersburg— Friday, November 15 at 12 p.m., Hoss’s Steak and Sea House (20 Falling Spring Road, Chambersburg, PA 17201)