A Limited Podcast Series
This episode includes interviews with:
Andrew M. Novaković, PhD
E.V. Baker Professor of Agricultural Economics Emeritus
Chris Wolf, PhD
Applied Economics and Policy
Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, SC Johnson College of Business, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cornell University
- EPISODE 1: COVID-19 OVERVIEW AND MILK DISTRIBUTION includes interviews with: Rob Lynch, DVM, Dairy Herd Health and Management Specialist, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY, and Mark Stevenson, Vice President, Milk Division, Cayuga Marketing.
- EPISODE 2: FEED AND NUTRITION SERVICES includes interviews with: Scott Lyndaker, General Manager, Mercer Milling Company, and David Horn, DVM, Nutrition Consultant, Poulin Grain.
- EPISODE 3: DAIRY FARM AND FARM CONSULTANT PERSPECTIVES includes interviews with: Meghan Hauser, Dairy Farm Co-Owner, Table Rock Farms, and Corwin Holtz, Owner, Holtz Nelson Dairy Consultants.
- EPISODE 4: ANIMAL HEALTH SERVICE PROVIDERS includes interviews with: Rick Watters, Regional Director of Quality Milk Production Services, Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine, and Dr. Allen Fournier, DVM Large Animal Veterinarian, Co-Owner of Maplewood Veterinary Associates, P. C.
- EPISODE 5: ESSENTIAL CARE OF COWS AND EQUIPMENT includes interviews with: Bob Church, General Manager of Finger Lakes Dairy Services, Steve Zehr, Premier Select Sires, and Charles Biche, Biche Hoof Care.