On-site Registration Available for Dairy’s Premiere Educational Event
Dairy farmers and industry professionals will come together for two days filled with expert speakers and producer panels in a variety of learning sessions including keynote speeches, break-out and specialty sessions, small group learning lounge sessions, hands-on labs, and research previews from UW-Madison master and PhD students. The Hall of Ideas and Equipment show provides a look at new innovations, as well as interaction with preferred vendors and suppliers, and numerous networking opportunities with fellow farmers.
Don’t miss keynote speakers who will bring the “Dairying to Thrive” theme to life:
- John O’Leary, burn survivor, motivational speaker and best-selling author of “On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life”
- Dr. Michael Boehlje, professor emeritus of Ag Economics at Purdue University
- Dan Basse, agricultural economist and president of AgResource Company
- Liz Murray, author of “Breaking Night”
- Mark Tauscher, former NFL offensive tackle for the Green Bay Packers.
Conference detail and registration information is available at www.pdpw.org/businessconference/ or contact PDPW at 1-800-947-7379. On-site registration for one or two-day entrance, available at the Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall.
Professional Dairy Producers (PDPW) is the nation’s largest dairy producer-led organization of its kind, focusing on producer professionalism, stakeholder engagement and unified outreach to share ideas, solutions, resources and experiences that help dairy producers succeed.”