Ready to learn more about new trends in your industry? Be sure to catch a seminar or two at World Ag Expo®. Seminars are free to attend, and tracks include:
- Ag Issues
- Irrigation & Water
- Wine & Grape
- Women in Ag
Industry specialists will share trends, studies and ideas on how to increase efficiency in your operation. Click here to check out a full listing of the seminar schedule.
Check out our Ride & Drive locations! Trucks are available for your test-driving pleasure. Also, stop by the World Ag Expo® Demonstration Pavilion for live demonstrations! Show Map
2020 World Ag Expo® App!
Put show information in the palm of your hand with the official World Ag Expo® mobile app! The app provides exhibitor information, news and updates, maps, food booth locations and a full schedule of events! Search for “World Ag Expo 2020” in the IOS or Android app store to download the free app.
February 11-13, 2020
4500 S. Laspina St.
Tulare, CA 93274
$15 gate admission
$12 online ticket price with discount code ENEWS4 entered at checkout
February 11 & February 12: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
February 13: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks within the grounds, buildings, entrances and gates. Security checks are ongoing.
- Please supervise children at all times. Tram and cart traffic can be dangerous.
- Documentary evidence of an active CCW license is required for all firearms.
- Knives under 4” are permitted.
- ADA approved service animals (ex. Dogs and miniature horses) are permitted. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Owner must clean up after their service animals.
- Unlicensed guns
- Explosive devices
- Comfort animals and pets – please note: it is a misdemeanor criminal violation to misrepresent a dog as a service animal CA Penal Code 365.7
- Knives with blades longer than 4″
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
- Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind outside of designated exhibit space.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the show or any associated facility.