Register for the 2021 Virtual Dairy Summit on Feb. 8-11, 2021
“This will be an eye-opening breakout session as leaders from American Dairy Association North East and Dairy Management Inc. answer real-time questions from dairy producers about how their retail and school programs are growing sales and building trust in dairy,” said Jessica Slaymaker, the 2021 Pennsylvania Dairy Summit chair and a dairy farmer from Tioga County. “The virtual event also has a variety of bonus breakout sessions that attendees can join to develop hands-on skills that are especially relevant in today’s world – topics include hosting a virtual farm tour or talking to consumers and the media about dairy farming.”
- How to Host a Virtual Farm Tour — As the dairy industry finds new ways to virtually connect with consumers, American Dairy Association North East will share tips and best practices for hosting virtual farm tours from your dairy operation.
- 2020 Farmer Survey and Phase III Watershed Implementation Plan (WIP) Highlights — Matt Royer from Penn State will share key highlights and takeaways from the 2020 Dairy Farmer Survey. Attendees will also discuss the Phase III Watershed Implementation Plan and what it means for dairy.
- We’re In the News: Preparing for Media Interviews — American Dairy Association North East will share tips and tricks for how you can share your story and positively represent the dairy industry during media interviews.
- Corn Silage Trial — Hear from Dr. Chris Canale and Alex Hristov to learn more about Penn State’s recent corn silage trial and key findings that might impact your dairy operation.
- Talking the Talk: How to Communicate with Consumers — As a dairy farmer, communicating with consumers has never been more important. American Dairy Association North East plans to share best practices for sharing your story with consumers and gaining confidence with communication both in-person and on social media.
- Keeping a Check on Dairy Replacement Costs — Want to keep a check on your dairy replacement costs? Join Jud Heinrichs from Penn State to learn best practices and strategies in this area.
- When: February 8-11, 2021
- Where: Virtual event
- PA Dairy Producer — $100
- Out-of-State Dairy Producer — $125
- Non-Producer — $175
- College Classrooms/Clubs — $100
- College Dairy Students and Young Professionals (Age 17-25)*— $25
*Must attend Tuesday evening’s Young Professionals Chat
- How to register: Visit www.padairysummit.org or contact the Dairy Summit Business Office at 814-355-2467.
Hosted by the Professional Dairy Managers of Pennsylvania and the Center for Dairy Excellence, the 2021 virtual Pennsylvania Dairy Summit will feature renowned keynote speakers from across the nation and more than 10 educational breakout sessions. The Dairy Summit is nationally recognized as one of the best conferences for dairy professionals in all types of production. Transitioned to a virtual platform for 2021, creative ways to connect and engage will be included throughout the Summit program, including networking opportunities, virtual giveaways, music and entertainment. Sponsorship opportunities are still available for businesses that are looking for affordable and effective ways to connect with dairy customers digitally and expand their reach within Pennsylvania and across the nation.
To learn more about this year’s virtual Dairy Summit and to view sponsorship opportunities, visit padairysummit.org. Contact the Pennsylvania Dairy Summit Business Office with questions at 814-355-2467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.