Presented by PRO-DAIRY and NEDPA, Operations Managers Conference Series provides the opportunity for the people responsible for day to day activities on dairy farms to increase their management and operations skills.
Link to full event information. Registration cost is $100 per person (unique email addresses are required to register and access the event).
Highlighted sessions include:
- Dairy as a Key Player in the Future of Climate Solutions – Tara Vander Dusen, New Mexico Milkmaid
- Leading for Employee Recruitment, Satisfaction and Retention – Stan Moore, Michigan State University Extension
- Lessons Learned in Safety and Compliance Off the Farm – Panel Discussion
- Welfare of Dairy Cattle: Relevance to the Animal, the Producer and the Consumer – Dr. Jennifer Van Os, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Dry Period Heat Stress: Effects on Dam and Daughter – Dr. Geoff Dahl, University of Florida
- The Top 10 Ways to Ruin Your Team (presented in English and Spanish – Tom Wall, Dairy Coach LLC
- Protecting Your Farm from HR Violations – Dr. Rich Stup, Cornell Agricultural Workforce Development
- Getting Heifers Off to a Great Start (presented in Spanish) – Dr. Fernando Soberon, Standard Dairy Consultants
- Is There a Link Between Bedding and Milk Quality? (presented in Spanish) – Dr. Paula Ospina, Lechear