The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) is pleased to announce that registration for Dairy Forum 2020 opens today.
IDFA’s Dairy Forum is the premier event for dairy food executives to advance their knowledge, connect with other industry leaders, and discover new perspectives on issues that are important to the dairy industry. More than 1,000 dairy leaders are expected to convene at Dairy Forum 2020 to explore, discover, and experience thePOWER OF DAIRY.
Please visitto register for Dairy Forum 2020 and to reserve your room at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. Registration for Dairy Forum is required to reserve a room at this hotel. Book your hotel early—rooms and space are limited for January 26-29, 2020.
“Dairy Forum 2020 is a celebration of the Power of Dairy,” said Michael Dykes, D.V.M., president and CEO of IDFA. “Dairy is a nourishing, sustainable food that delivers unparalleled health and consumer benefits, advances environmental stewardship, and powers economic growth. As the largest dairy member association in the world, IDFA is proud to offer Dairy Forum 2020 to our industry’s innovators and thought leaders, as well as those looking to gain knowledge and cultivate relationships.”
· Leadership for the 21st Century
· How to Turn Challenge into Opportunity & Disruption into Competitive Advantage
· Economic Forecast For 2020 from Leading Dairy Economists
· The New Corporate Citizen: Social Responsibility, Business Ethics & Accountable Capitalism
· Geopolitical Landscape: What Is Happening in the World & Why Does It Matter to Your Business?
· Trade Update
· Redefining Sustainability in the Dairy Industry
· C-Suite Talks
· McKinsey & Company Trends Analysis
· And much more!
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities at Dairy Forum 2020, please visitor contact Melissa Lembke, .
- Peter Bergen, CNN National Security Analyst & Best-Selling Author of Manhunt
- Michael Dykes, D.V.M., President and CEO, International Dairy Foods Association
- Jeff Eggers, Organizational Performance Expert & Executive Director, McChrystal Group Leadership Institute
- Marci Rossell, Former Chief Economist for CNBC & Co-Host of Squawk Box
- Peter Sheahan, Best-selling Author & Founder and CEO, Karrikins Group
Dairy Forum 2020 will be held at The Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, January 26-29.
As noted, registration for Dairy Forum is required to reserve a room. To register and to learn more about Dairy Forum 2020, please visit. Once registered, you may make your hotel reservations or directly with the hotel by calling (800) 354-5892.