IDFA launched this week a new Dairy Forum 2019 website complete with agenda highlights, featured speakers and the program theme: Dairy Forward. Dairy leaders and teams are invited to register for the industry’s premier event, January 20-23 in Orlando, Florida, and make plans now to learn new paths to excellence and success.
“Dairy Forum is the industry’s premier event, bringing together dairy leaders to set the agenda for the year ahead,” said Michael Dykes, D.V.M., IDFA president and CEO. “We’re excited to unveil this year’s powerful program of high-caliber speakers and a wide range of leading experts to advance the industry on the path forward to growth and prosperity.”
Watch a two-minute video invitation to Dairy Forum 2019 from Heather Soubra, IDFA chief of staff.
A Forward Look
- What the new farm bill means for dairy policy;
- What the industry can do to expand in global markets;
- The benefits of blockchain to dairy;
- How dairy leaders can embrace innovation, navigate an evolving retail landscape, leverage consumer trends and future-proof operations;
- What’s ahead for trade policy and how to prepare; and
- Ways to prepare for the future workforce.
Here’s just a few sessions dairy leaders can look forward to:
- A Path for Excellence in Dairy
- Leading Dairy Forward
- Dairy Policy: Advancing Together
- Blockchain: Tracking the Future
- Global Dairy Perspective: Growing Globally
- Getting Ahead of Disruptive Technologies
- Upending the Politics of Nutrition
- Women Leading Forward
- Dairy Markets: Where Are We Headed?
- The Future Dairy Workforce
- Think Outside the Jug
- Forward Thinking: Managing Tomorrow’s Crisis
- Open the Throttle and Dominate Your Marketplace
- Voters Have Spoken: What Did Washington Hear?
- Resilience and Growth: Perspectives from McKinsey & Company
Dairy Forum 2019 will be held January 20-23 at The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. Registration is now open online.
For more information, contact Melissa Lembke, IDFA director of programs and partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org.