Join AgSTAR at BioCycle West Coast18 and be sure to stop by the AgSTAR exhibit! BioCycle West Coast18 is being held March 26-29, 2018 at the Town and Country Resort in San Diego, California. The conference will include four tracks of concurrent technical sessions, exhibits and site tours that will provide hands-on information and tools to position companies or organizations for success in anaerobic digestion, composting, and food recovery and recycling.
Plenty of networking opportunities with project developers, organic waste generators and managers, policy makers and planners, investors, consultants, and other key members of the anaerobic digestion and renewable energy industry will be available. Session topics include:
- Anaerobic Digestion Project Development – Assessing the Options
- Anaerobic Digestion Facility Optimization
- Renewable Natural Gas to Vehicle Fuel
- Renewable Natural Gas — Projects and Pipeline Interconnections
- Contaminant Management
- Project Financing
- Organics Recycling Policies Assessment
Visit the BioCycle conference website for additional details and to register. We hope to see you there!