Ceremony to kickoff campaign will take place on Saturday, March 16
The Georgia Department of Agriculture’s Georgia Grown program is partnering with over 168 Kroger stores across the state as part of the “Milk Makes Amazing” promotion. Driven by Milk on My Mind, a dairy awareness program initiated by the Georgia Agriculture Commodity Commission for Milk (ACCM), the partnership with Kroger aims to educate consumers about the benefits and versatility of milk and dairy foods.
“Part of the Georgia Grown mission is to support our local farmers by introducing our communities to some of the amazing products made right here in the state,” said Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black. “We’re proud to promote some of Georgia’s most authentic products at Kroger stores across the state.”
A special ceremony to kickoff the “Milk Makes Amazing” campaign will take place on Saturday, March 16 at 10 a.m. at the Kroger located at 10945 State Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 30044.
- A visit from the Georgia Mobile Dairy Classroom
- Live cooking (and tasting) demonstrations by Kroger’s Chef John, Georgia Grown’s Senior Executive Chef Holly, Word of Mouth Restaurant’s Chef Stephen and Private Chef Massimo
- A live radio remote with B98.5 personality Charley Morgan
- In-store Kroger Chef Junior Cooking classes
- Prizes and giveaways, including “Groceries on Us” Kroger Gift Cards
Milk on My Mind was developed by The Partnership on behalf of Georgia Dairy Farmers. The Milk Makes Amazing campaign is a collaboration between Georgia ACCM, Kroger and Georgia Grown. For more information about the program, or to watch the videos and download the recipes, please visit milkonmymind.com.