General Manager Position
Lancaster Dairy Herd Improvement Association, Manheim, PA, is an independent, nationally certified DHIA, founded in 1994. With over 3,000 members throughout nine states in the Northeast region, Lancaster DHIA strives to help dairy farmers and the agricultural community prosper while promoting a safe and abundant food supply. The team of experienced and dependable technicians offer milk testing, forage lab, microbiology lab and culture lab analysis, PCDart Computer software/support, and on-farm field testing services. Driven to consistently improve and better each service, Lancaster DHIA endeavors to implement new technologies and creative methods to bring greater value to customers.
Lancaster DHIA is seeking to hire a full-time General Manager to lead the collaborative and innovative team. This position will be responsible to champion culture, provide hands-on leadership to employees, and cultivate results for day-to-day operations across the multi-location organization. In partnership with the Board of Directors, the General Manager will also develop and carry out the organizational Strategic Plan while casting vision for the future. The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to build relationships and enjoy influencing team members to achieve success.
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership experience with a proven track record of leading a cohesive team in a multi-location organization, required
- A bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience, required
- Previous experience in the Agriculture or Dairy Industry, preferred
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office Suite, required; A hunger for utilizing new technology, a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs