First installment will be held on March 18 at noon
Other topics in the series include:
- March 25 – Energy Answers for Beginning Farmers and Ranchers
- April 1 – High Efficiency Lighting
- April 8 – Making the Most of Your Heating Options
- April 15 – Biogas Digesters for Heat and Power
- April 22 – Analyzing Your Farm’s Utility Bills
- April 29 – Dairy Farm Energy Efficiency Opportunities
- May 6 – Poultry Farm Energy Efficiency Opportunities
This series is provided with support and funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) State Energy Program. Pennsylvania farmers who participate will have the opportunity to request a timer for their engine block heater.
There is no cost to attend these webinars. To learn more or register for the any of these webinars, visit www.bit.ly/farmenergyday.