- The management decisions dairy producers make in response to rising labor costs varies widely. No matter the geographical location or demographics of a dairy business, there are always operational adjustments producers can implement to impact profitability. Tune in as Jason Karszes shares strategies you can put to work on your farm in response to rising labor costs.
- It’s good business strategy to set a goal to perform in the top percentiles for dairy financial performance. However, in any given year, different management approaches might generate different results. Karszes will delineate fundamental strategies that distinguished the top 20% of farms from 2013-2018 – a period of six years. Learn about what areas are different and some of the management strategies being utilized to generate these differences.
- Jason Karszes is Senior Extension Associate with the PRO-DAIRY program at Cornell University. With a focus on management education, he coordinates the Cornell Dairy Executive Program to further develop business management skills of dairy producers around the country.
or call 800-947-7379 to register
- In the case of a date or time conflict, a recording of the session will be available to those registered. Access the entire library of past webinars here.
How does a Webinar work?
- The Monday of the Webinar, you will receive a confirmation email. The confirmation e-mail contains your unique web link and any instructions to join the training. If needed, call us at 800.947.7379 and we would be happy to walk you through setting up the webinar.