December 16, 2020 | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
The dairy industry responded admirably to the significant disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. But as we enter a new normal where disruption is a constant, our businesses will need to be nimble and be able to adapt to constantly changing circumstances.
Disruption appears in various forms; however, you can learn how to manage through the continued challenges and ensure your organization remains profitable. In this new webinar featuring the expertise of Myrtle Consulting Group, an IDFA Gold Business Partner, attendees will be provided practical approaches to managing profitability through continued disruption.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- The four major categories of disruption
- How to develop a data-driven Management Operating System
- How to create visibility and develop actions for improving conversion cost
- How to measure, manage and impact material consumption
- Identifying winning approaches
Join IDFA and Myrtle Consulting Group for a one-hour webinar on managing disruption at 1:00 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, December 16.