On-Farm Workshop held Dec. 13 in Kewaunee County and Dec. 14 in Clark County
When a planned event or unexpected incident occurs on farm – good or bad – our consumers and community expect to hear from the dairy owner and managers. This request often comes on short notice with a tight interview deadline. Join the Professional Dairy Producers® (PDPW) Dairy’s Visible Voice® – leadership development through effective communication, for Media Training to properly prepare, practice and position a dairy farm for success when working with the media.
The Media Training Workshop will be presented on-farm from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., repeating in two locations:
- Wed., Dec. 13: Pagels Ponderosa Dairy, N4893 County Rd. C, Kewaunee, WI 54216. (Kewaunee County)
- Thu., Dec. 14: Boon Farms, N6634 State Hwy 73, Greenwood, Wis. (Clark County)
Led by seasoned corporate brand and communication expert, Linda Wenck, Principal at MorganMyers, dairy farmers will receive a 360-degree perspective to increase ones understanding of the media, develop effective farm-specific key messages, and improve confidence when interacting with print, broadcast and digital media.
Dairy farmers will walk away with the ability to:
- Enhance the public’s knowledge and understanding of the dairy industry,
- Build credibility for their dairy,
- Reach their target audience with proven and tested key industry and personalized messages, and
- Provide credibility for third-party endorsements.
To learn more about the PDPW Dairy’s Visible Voice series and to register, visit www.pdpw.org or contact PDPW at 1-800-947-7379. Registration includes all training sessions, lunch and materials for the full series.
The PDPW Dairy’s Visible Voice training is an accredited training and offers up to 7.5 Dairy AdvanCE continuing education (CEs) credits. To learn more or secure credits, visit www.DairyAdvance.org.
Professional Dairy Producers (PDPW) is the nation’s largest dairy producer-led organization of its kind, focusing on producer professionalism, stakeholder engagement and unified outreach to share ideas, solutions, resources and experiences that help dairy producers succeed.