Below you will find articles and resources to help navigate this challenging time.
Here are today’s updates:
- Employee Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What Employers Need to Know
- COVID-19 and Construction Projects: Who is responsible for Delays and Cost Increases?
- House Passes COVID-19 Response Bill (H.R. 6201) With Administration’s Greenlight – What Does it Mean for Health Plans?
- Coronavirus Privacy & Cybersecurity Health Precautions
- President Announces 15 Days to Slow the Spread Guidelines – Coronavirus Bill Stalls
- Michael Best Strategies Compilation of Issued Communications (Full Text)
- President Said to Expand Travel Ban to the UK and Ireland on Monday
- President Declares National Emergency over Coronavirus – Outlines Assistance for Testing and for Small Business Loans
- The Latest Federal Updates on COVID-19
- Why the NYSE Just Stopped (and Resumed) Trading
- USTR Grants Exclusions for MEdical Items Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Congress Passes Caronavirus Funding
We will continue to keep you informed on the latest updates from lawmakers, industry experts, and health agencies, and we encourage you to reach out to your Michael Best attorney and/or any of the Michael Best attorneys and Strategies Partners on our COVID-19 Task Force with questions.