This year has already proven to be very challenging for farmers, agribusinesses and rural America. With trade wars, declining prices and negotiations continuing on the 2018 Farm Bill, this is a great time to connect with top-notch leaders across agriculture and rural America about their perspectives and insight. Here are the meeting details:
The Ag Outlook Forum will feature some of the top business and political leaders in the U.S., including:
- Agri-Pulse Editor-in-Chief, Sara Wyant
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Under Secretary, Bill Northey
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Chief Economist, Robert Johansson
- Office of the United States Trade Representative, Chief Ag Trade Negotiator, Gregg DoudRabobank, Executive Vice President of Rural Banking, North America, Curt Hudnutt
- INTL FCStone, Chief Commodities Economist, Arlan Suderman
- Kansas City Southern, President & CEO, Pat Ottensmeyer
- Dairy Farmers of America, Senior Vice President and Chief Fluid Marketing Officer, John Wilson
- Farm Credit Services of America, President & CEO, Mark Jensen
- The event will be held at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 West 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64105
Registration starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Program begins at 11:00 a.m. and concludes with a networking reception at 4:00 p.m.
- Registration fees are $165 for Agricultural Business Council members or $195 for non-members.
- Discounted event parking is available.
Please contact Erica Venancio to register: Call 816-912-2084 or e-mail email@example.com.