BaciFlex is a family of regionally customized products that contain multiple strains of Bacillus subtilis to alleviate the threats posed by Clostridia. It is specifically formulated to provide the optimal coverage based on the Clostridial strains identified through Papillon’s detailed sampling, screening, and profiling procedure.
• Reduces frequency of digestive upsets
• Improves milk production performance
• Increases fiber utilization and ruminal efficiency
• Defends against toxigenic and non-toxigenic Clostridium
• Provides economic advantages through cost savings and production gains
• Ingredients are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS)
Both toxigenic and non-toxigenic Clostridial strains have been shown to cause drags on milk production, digestive upsets, cows off feed, and increased cull rates. Feeding BaciFlex reduces the likelihood of health events such as Hemorrhagic Bowl syndrome, gas gangrene, and abomasal disease by relieving Clostridial pressure. BaciFlex also provides nutritional benefits that improve ruminal efficiency, increase milk production and impact the bottom line.
For More Information: