Introducing the new EasyCut TS 320 Pull-Type Disc Mower (without conditioner). Growers benefit from many new improvements that provide a clean, closer cut, tighter turning radius, easier servicing, and overall increased Krone reliability.
“These new disc mowers continue to build on our Cutting Edge global and industry leadership with disc mower customers,” says Tommy Jones, President and CEO of Krone North America. “Our customers will benefit from the superior reliability and durability they know only Krone can deliver, and several new improvements for even better performance.”
Here’s what customers can expect from this new generation of pull-type disc mowers.
- The cutterbar hugs the ground, enabling a clean, closer cut, all made possible by an improved center of gravity suspension.
- Make tighter turns on headlands thanks to Krone swivel gearbox.
- Fewer moving parts mean increased reliability and easier servicing.
- New folding end curtains make for easy maintenance and narrow road transport.
- Rounded corners allow cutting up close to fences without snagging.
Cutting width: 10’4”; Transport width, just 9’10”.
Like all newer model Krone disc mowers, this new pull-type disc mower comes with exclusive Krone SmartCut Cutterbar, Quick Change Blades and SafeCut Protection. More information can be found at www.krone-northamerica.com