Dairy producers are encouraged to join the call to address their COVID-19 concerns
Dairy farmers are encouraged to submit questions and concerns about their direct experiences on the farm during COVID-19. A panel of industry representatives will address these concerns and share key updates on resources and support available at the state and national level.
- Milk market response to COVID-19
- State and federal government response
- Small business funding opportunities, including the CARES Act and Payroll Protection Program
- Steps to protect your farm during COVID-19
- A farmer’s perspective on the value of a contingency plan and how it helps
To ensure as many questions can be addressed as possible, questions must be submitted in advance of the call. Text/call 717-585-0766 to submit questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Time: 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- How to Join:
- Dial (978) 990-5000 via free conference call.
- Enter Access Code 553371, followed by the # sign, when prompted.
- You will automatically be entered into the conference call
- How to submit questions in advance: Text/call 717-585-0766 to send your questions or email email@example.com.
As the dairy industry works to navigate COVID-19, the Center for Dairy Excellence is offering additional resources for dairy farms, including help in creating contingency plans. Visit centerfordairyexcellence.org/covid-19 for more information and to access the resources.