Three tracks of professional development for dairy farmers and professionals
The Cornerstone Dairy Academy was designed to build the skills of dairy farmers and industry professionals who want to lead with purpose, character and integrity. The Academy features three learning pillars focused on communication, emotional intelligence, professional etiquette, generational differences, integrity and ethical decision-making, Business IQ for Management, and being a global thinker and servant leader.
The annual 2019 Cornerstone Dairy Academy began on Tuesday, March 12 and was held in conjunction with the PDPW Business Conference held at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wis. on March 13-14.
The 2019 Cornerstone Dairy Academy graduates who have completed the Influential Leaders, Visionary Leaders and Servant Leaders Pillars include:
- Ashley Anderson, ANIMART, Beaver Dam, Wis.
- Nikolas Blumer, Landmark Services Cooperative, Albany, Wis.
- Nicholas DeGraaf, DeGraaf Dairy, Richmond, Vt.
- Jamie Fisher, CP Feeds, Valders, Wis.
- Cole Hoyer, ST Genetics, Brookings, S.D.
- Dr. Zackary Janssen, DVM, ZJJ, Ltd., Brodhead, Wis.
- Nick Luth, Foremost Farms, Baraboo, Wis.
- Eva Lynch, Rock River Laboratory, Inc., Watertown, Wis.
- Eryn Opgenorth, Rock River Laboratory, Inc., Oconomowoc, Wis.
- Carolina Pinzon, Forte Dairy Consulting, Middleton, Wis.
- Alvaro Ramirez, Lake Breeze Dairy, LLC, Fond du Lac, Wis.
- Todd Speltz, Ag Partners Coop, Rochester, Minn.
Over the six years, more than 400 attendees from 26 states and England have participated in the Cornerstone Dairy Academy and have celebrated 30 graduates – those who have successfully completed all three pillars.
The PDPW Cornerstone Dairy Academy is funded in part by a grant from the Professional Dairy Producers Foundation.
To learn more about the Cornerstone Dairy Academy, visit www.PDPW.org or contact PDPW at 800-947-7379. Also consider following @dairyPDPW or use #PDPW2019 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to see photos and videos from past Academy programs.
Professional Dairy Producers (PDPW) is the nation’s largest dairy producer-led organization of its kind, focusing on producer professionalism, stakeholder engagement and unified outreach to share ideas, solutions, resources and experiences that help dairy producers succeed.