Seven Delicious Imported Varieties to Hit Shelves This Spring
The seven Imported flavor-packed varieties include:
- Swiss – Aged 100 days for a robust, nutty flavor, free of artificial hormones, lactose free, rBST free, made from non-GMO ingredients
- Light Swiss – A full, rich nutty flavor Swiss with 50% less fat, lactose free, rBST free, non-GMO ingredients
- Muenster – Creamy texture, mild buttery flavor, melts beautifully, lactose free, rBST free, non-GMO ingredients
- Havarti – Rich, butter flavor with a creamy texture, lactose free, rBST free, non-GMO ingredients
- Gouda – Slightly sweet, buttery flavor lactose free, rBST free, non-GMO ingredients
- Edam – Slightly sweet, mild taste with creamy texture, lactose free, rBST free, non-GMO ingredients
- Cheddar-Gruyere – Bold blend of tangy Cheddar and smooth Gruyere, lactose free, rBST free, non-GMO ingredients
“We are excited to announce our delicious new line of Finlandia Slices,” said Kimmo Luoma, Chief Executive Officer, Finlandia Cheese. “With the launch of these new products, enjoying our high-quality, premium imported cheeses is easier and more delicious than ever before!”
Finlandia Slices will be available this Spring with ten slices in each 7 oz. package and an average SRP of $3.99-$4.49. Finlandia Cheese products can be found at select retailers nationwide including ShopRite, Giant Eagle, Tops, Schnucks, and Safeway.
Interested buyers can contact [email protected] for more information.
For more information on Finlandia’s products, visit www.finlandiacheese.com.
About Finlandia® Cheese, Inc.
Finlandia® Cheese, a subsidiary of Valio Ltd., was first imported to America in the 1950’s as the demand for full flavored, quality cheeses began to grow. Finlandia Cheese and butter are crafted with pure, natural, and high-quality ingredients.