Join dozens of dairy families that are pioneering world-leading achievements in sustainable dairy farm practices at the inaugural Dairy Sustainability Summit. Learn ways for dairy farmers to continue improving environmental sustainability, develop new business opportunities, and reduce on-farm costs.
Dairy’s Role in Advancing California’s Sustainability Objectives
Consumption with a Conscience: The New Playing Field for Food Brands
Dive into dairy consumption trends and retail markets, including a discussion on increased consumer interest in the environmental impacts of food choices—from farm to table.
Dairy’s Role in a Healthy & Sustainable Diet
Explore nutrition in the context of sustainable food production, green eating (including the concept of plant-based eating), and the appropriate balance between the nutrition needs of people and the stewardship of our planet’s resources.
Planet-Smart Dairy: California Leading the World
California dairy farmers are world leaders in sustainable farming practices. Discover how dairy farmers are partnering to enhance water supply/quality, improve air quality, and protect our climate, while continually working to ensure the best possible animal care.
Using past achievements as a guide, panelists will discuss the appropriate role of regulatory versus voluntary, incentive-based actions to improve sustainability. Looking ahead, regulatory and dairy industry leaders will strategize about how to ensure the sustainability of California’s dairy farms, while advancing environmental protections.
Strategies and Tools to Advance Sustainability, Improve Efficiency and Reduce Costs
- Connect with technology and service suppliers that can help the dairy industry reduce its environmental footprint
- Discover new ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Understand available financial incentives and grant opportunities
- Automation Invasion: Robotic Systems & Increasing Milk Parlor Efficiency
- Money from Manure? New Efforts to Create Markets (and Profits)
- Funding Opportunities Available from USDA, CDFA, CEC & SJVAPCD
- The Next Generation of Dairy Digesters: Electricity, Transportation Fuel & Beyond
- Every Employee Matters: Selecting, Engaging & Retaining Employees
- Cleaning the Air While Reducing Costs
- Water Quality Challenges & Opportunities
- Manage Rising Costs Through Efficiency & Renewable Energy
- Manure Application, Nutrient Use Efficiency, & Strategies for Healthy Soils
- Can Feed Additives Reduce Methane & Improve a Dairy’s Bottom Line?
- Conserving Water Using Drip Irrigation
- Optimizing Cow Health & Comfort
- Setting Your Genetic Strategy
- Manure Outside the Box: Cool Ideas, But Can They Pay Off?
Dairy Farmers can register for $50 through October 19.
Reserve your spot today!
Connect with dairy industry leaders that are interested in technology and services that can support their efforts to further improve efficiency and environmental sustainability.
|Download Event Overview|
Learn about the educational panels, workshops, and exhibitors that attendees will have access to at the inaugural California Dairy Sustainability Summit.