Small grain workshops are being held across southern Minnesota
Workshops will focus on production agronomics, variety selection, and economics, and include an open-forum discussion for related topics and on-farm experiences. Workshops are sponsored by the Minnesota Wheat Research and Promotion Council.
Lunch is included at all sites except Mora. Registration is free, and is strongly encouraged to assist with meal planning. Please register by visiting https://z.umn.edu/southern-small-grain or contact Jared Goplen at 320-589-1711 x2128 or [email protected] for more information.
- Monday, February 17 – Rochester. PPAT will precede the small grains program.
- Tuesday, February 18 – Le Center.
- Wednesday, February 19 – Cold Spring.
- Wednesday, February 19 – Mora.
- Thursday, February 20 – Granite Falls.
- Thursday, February 20 – Slayton. The Murray County Crops program will precede the small grains program.
- Friday, February 21 – Benson.
Presenters may vary by location, but include Jochum Wiersma, Extension small grain specialist and Jared Goplen, Extension educator – crops.