IDFA is pleased to announce that this year’s Regulatory RoundUP will be held virtually, July 21-22, to ensure all in the dairy community have access to the dynamic speakers and robust menu of content.
Regulatory RoundUP is the only virtual event geared toward professionals across the dairy industry, including suppliers, who are charged with understanding and complying with dairy regulations at federal, state and local levels.
The two-day, virtual event has even more sessions than the in-person event originally scheduled for June, including:
- How Cellular Agriculture Technologies Fit into FDA’s Regulatory Agenda
- Food Fights in the Courtroom – Litigation Update
- Compliance Strategies for FDA’s Intentional Adulteration Rule
- Bio-Active Ingredients: Getting FDA to “Yes” on CBD and Beyond
- Traceability for the Dairy Industry: The Art of the Possible
- Chasing Zero? The Evolution of Chemical Residue Testing and Regulatory Implications for Dairy
- Local Influence on State and Federal Nutrition Policy
Please find the tentative agenda, expert speakers, and registration information for the Regulatory RoundUP Webinar Series via the link below.