Register Today and Save with Early Bird Rates!
Join 650+ of the world’s most progressive dairy industry leaders for the 2nd California Dairy Sustainability Summit. Participate in an array of educational sessions spotlighting the latest innovations, technologies, and strategies to help California’s dairy families continue to lead the way in environmental sustainability, including:
- Policy Considerations for a Sustainable Dairy Sector
- Disruption in the Food Business and Where Sustainability Fits in the Conversation
- The Future of Our Food System: Where Sustainability and Animal Source Foods for Human Nutrition and Health Intersect
- Advancing Environmental Performance in California and Across the Globe
- Meeting Sustainability Expectations
|Reserve Exhibit Space|
Connect with hundreds of dairy industry leaders who are interested in technology and services that can help improve efficiency and sustainability.
|Download the Event Overview|
Gain insight into the core goals of the summit, and learn about the array of educational sessions attendees can participate in onsite.
Dairy Summit 2018 By the Numbers:
662 Registered Attendees
201 Dairy Farmers
75 Expert Speakers
77 Sponsors and Exhibitors
18 Event Co-Hosts and Partners
13 Endorsing Organizations and Media Partners