PASA is seeking innovative and enthusiastic presenters for its 2019 Sustainable Agriculture Conference. The conference will be held February 6th through 9th, 2019 in Lancaster, PA at the Lancaster County Convention Center.
The annual conference, now in it’s 28th year, draws thousands of farmers, homesteaders, educators, and agriculture and food system professionals for four days of intensive learning on more than 120 sustainable food and farming programs.
- training and education that will promote the environmental, economic, and social wellbeing of farms, the food system, communities, and the environment.
- as an outlet for sharing cutting-edge research and science-based solutions, while preserving and passing on traditional farming knowledge and heritage.
- a venue where people, businesses, and organizations from across the sustainable agriculture movement make meaningful connections.
- an inclusive definition of sustainability,
- which accepts a diversity of methods and philosophies of production.
PASA is a Pennsylvania-based sustainable agriculture association working to build a more economically-just, environmentally-regenerative, and community-focused food system through education and research that directly supports farmers.
We coordinate year-round workshops and events, administer formal farming apprenticeships, and facilitate research that empowers farmers with data they value. We also work to foster productive connections between farmers, community members, local businesses, policymakers, and other stakeholders.
Our annual sustainable agriculture conference draws thousands of attendees from all sectors of the food system for four days of intensive learning on a wide range of food and farming topics.
Learn more at pasafarming.org.