Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
12:00 PM, Tuesday, November 20
New York Farm Bureau and Cornell Agricultural Workforce Development, with the support of Farm Credit East, will host an educational webinar to explain the new sexual harassment requirements for farm employers. Topics include:
- Prevalence of sexual harassment
- Why take this seriously?
- The law, what is required?
- What is sexual harassment?
- Policy options
- How to get training completed
- Special obligations for supervisors and managers
- Investigating a sexual harassment complaint
For more information about PRO-DAIRY, go to: http://prodairy.cals.cornell.edu/