The National Milk Producers Federation is offering the materials below to aid farmers with their applications. All are available on the organization’s coronavirus page, www.nmpf.org/coronavirus. Note that PPP applications must be filed with a lending institution, such as a bank or credit union, while EIDL applications may be filed directly through the U.S. Small Business Administration website.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Paycheck Protection Program – Overview, NMPF
- Paycheck Protection Program Webpage, Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Program Eligible Lenders, Small Business Administration
- EIDL Information, Small Business Administration
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans – Overview, NMPF
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus, Small Business Administration