Dairy farmers and allied industry come together to build a social media strategy plan
The training, led by Robin Brannin, Director of Digital Strategy with leading food and agricultural communications firm MorganMyers, will provide attendees the vision, tools and analysis strategies needed to effectively plan and create a digital presence for their farm. Attendees will learn how to:
- Plan and identify target audiences
- Create compelling content, promotions and ad campaigns
- Monitor, measure and analyze performance
- Manage conflict in a digital space
- Realize and engage in partnerships with influencers and community
The PDPW Social Media Strategy Workshop is an accredited training and offers up to 7.0 Dairy AdvanCE continuing education units (CEUs). To learn more or secure credits, visit www.DairyAdvance.org.
Professional Dairy Producers (PDPW) is the nation’s largest dairy producer-led organization of its kind, focusing on producer professionalism, stakeholder engagement and unified outreach to share ideas, solutions, resources and experiences that help dairy producers succeed.