Have you submitted your nominations for the Pennsylvania Dairy Industry Awards? The deadline is November 15!
The award program recognizes dairy professionals who are shaping the future of the industry through leadership, service and innovation. If you work with a dairy leader who is dedicated to driving Pennsylvania’s dairy industry toward a brighter future, celebrate their accomplishments by submitting a nomination or sharing the awards program with someone you know.
- Nominations are offered to Pennsylvania residents only.
- Nominations must include the completed application form and one letter of support outlining why the candidate is qualified to receive the award.
- Qualified applicants stay in the nomination pool for three years after being submitted for consideration. Nominators can update the nomination each of the two years following their original submission.
- Once a candidate is honored as a winner in an award category, they or individuals representing them are not eligible to win in any other category for two subsequent years.
- Pennsylvania Distinguished Dairy Producer Award —Recognizes individual dairy producers or farm enterprises that have demonstrated superior management capabilities within their own dairy business and provide outstanding leadership and service to the dairy industry.
- Pennsylvania Dairy Service Award — Recognizes an individual who has distinguished him or herself in serving the greater interest of Pennsylvania’s dairy industry and dairy farms.
- Pennsylvania Dairy Innovator Award — Recognizes an individual or business entity that has provided tremendous innovation to progress Pennsylvania’s dairy industry toward a brighter future, either by advancing the marketplace or creating new opportunities for innovation on the farm.
The Pennsylvania Dairy Industry Awards Program is sponsored by the Professional Dairy Managers of Pennsylvania, the Center for Dairy Excellence and the Pennsylvania Dairymen’s Association.